Saturday, October 9, 2010

Product #1 - Headbands

Right now, as I speak, no wait type, my parents and oldest sister are at the Rangers PLAYOFF game. My bro-in-law is there too, but he happens to be busy. This is an exciting time for these boys. I wish I could be there, but I'm watching via the television!

Anyway, today I'm going to show a product that you can find at The Peach Room, our new business!
We are three dear friends who have a love for all things handmade. Click here to view our facebook page for more information and pictures OR e-mail us at thepeachroomhandmades@gmail.com.

Today is......headbands!

Here are just a few pictures of headbands I've done recently.

These are all great for infants, children, and adults.
They are perfect for holidays, photo shoots, special events, bridal party gifts, a day of running errands, etc.


Each one of my headbands are hand stitched and one-of-a-kind.


I will have some available for purchase and also LOVE taking custom orders. It allows me to make for you exactly what you're wanting.


I love doing the over-the-top-statement-making headbands. As well as the simplistic, neatly-put-together ones!

Come back over tomorrow and hopefully there will be something else for you to see! Have a wonderful Saturday evening all!

No comments: