Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Little Miss Momma - new blog love

I just want to stop by, to say three things.

1) Hello! Hi! How ya doin?

2) Go Rangers!!! I am vividly watching the World Series. Win or (lose) I will love them. Especially David Murphy.

3) As I was desperately trying to multi-task and catch up with my Google Reader, I came across this blog I had seen months ago and forgot about somehow. Little Miss Momma is a mom and a blogger who sells GORGEOUS rings at her Etsy shop. I am loving her blog AND her merch at her shop. So much that I might have to purchase something one day. Wait did I just say that? Uh I most certainly did.


I even followed her blog. And if you know me, you know I don't 'follow' someone's blog with ease. My best friend Mer actually had to convince me to follow her own blog and that its not a crazy idea to do so. Sorry about that mer.

Little Miss Momma is actually having a giveaway contest right now over at Tatertots and Jello's blog. So go check it out!!!


Google Reader, you will be the death of me.

No comments: