Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Peach Room - Showcase

After many injured fingers, lost (and found) needles, personal conversations with the sewing machine, 16,000 trips to hobby lobby, almost buying 9 yards of fabric when we needed 3, we are done. Until next weekend.

Yesterday was amazing. Our business, The Peach Room, had its showcase yesterday afternoon and we had a great turnout. A huge thanks to all of those who came out to see us, thank you for the support!



Here are my two dear friends and I (creators of The Peach Room) showing you a few things we make!


Also, wishing terribly that I had taken a picture, I want to thank the Little Miss Cupcake Company for providing her amazing cupcakes for the event. They were incredible. Please check out her facebook page here!

-----------------------------------------------

I have neglected the urge to blog for over a week to keep making more products. Along with that, I neglected my Google Reader which now has 304 new posts for me to catch up on. If anyone knows what that is, you know that 304 is a lot. So I've taken the liberty to put it off one more day.

This NEXT WEEKEND, The Peach Room will be at the Marquette arts and craft day at Marcus High school on Saturday October 23rd from 9am-4pm. I haven't been there but its their second annual craft day. And from the map of booths, there will be plenty to see! Its going to be amazing so if you're in town, you should check it out and come say hi to us at our booth! We would love to see you.

Also, I try to add a new song to the blog every week or so. Just to pep things up. Today I am adding Your Hands by JJ Heller. Meredith introduced me to this artist, though I completely knew this song when I heard it, but her other tracks are amazing and so uplifting.
All this to say, I hope you like the new song this week.

This week will be a repeat of last week, but with more time management. If you're my friend and I don't see you, I'm sorry. I'll probably be doing one of the following; trial and error sewing, hot gluing, at hobby lobby, talking to myself, talking to myself at hobby lobby, or waiting for you to bring me a sonic drink. The last is just a hint, but probably won't happen, unless you want it to. :)

So, sadly this means blogging will happen on a later date, but don't fret. I will have so many products and pictures for you to see. Actually I lied about the blogging. I will blog one more time (probably tomorrow) and show to you my super secret project that isn't a secret anymore!

See you tomorrow!


No comments: