Saturday, January 29, 2011

I'm a Singer.

I have to hurry because I get to spend the day with three rad girls (two of them under the age of 3 and a half and the other being my sister) so I'm going to make this short and sweet.

But this is epic.

A big, fat deal.

I recently obtained my first ever, very own sewing machine.


Isn't it beautiful?! It was one of the BEST Christmas presents. ever.

And no, I don't know what all of those stitches mean but just give me some time.

Slowly but surely I've been using it...with another tutorial coming too :)

But all I really have left to say is this.......



HA! Have a wonderful Saturday!

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Hi Loren! I can't believe I stumbled upon your blog! It is just beautiful! And your post below about the first day of school in 4th grade just made me crack up! It seems like elementary school was so long ago! I hope you're doing well! I'm excited to follow you!

Michaela
http://chasingtheextraordinary.blogspot.com/

Lo said...

michaela! It's so good to hear from you, especially since it's been years and you're pretty far from texas :)

I hope you're doing so well and thanks for following me friend!