Saturday, December 17, 2011

Video Update...Finally

Hellooo! It feels like I've been gone almost four months...because I have. 

I decided to put together a poorly made video update for you. It's a WHOPPING 20 minutes long. Bare with me. I wanted to share a number of different thoughts and share my heart in it as well. So if you decide to graciously watch the entire thing, God bless you. If not, I won't be offended, you'll just miss out on getting to know me a little better.

Here are my previous posts that really explain in detail what I'm discussing in the video. I realized that my explanation is a bit vague after now watching it, so reading these posts first might be helpful, if you'd like. 

The last two are the most recent:







Now here is the latest update via video. Sit back, turn off my (possibly obnoxious) music, grab some coffee, and pardon my figity hands:





If you have any questions or suggestions (I don't know of what kind, maybe ones of how to not make unecessarily long videos), feel free to leave a comment or e-mail me. 

Love ya.

3 comments:

Olivia Barrett said...

Lo, I love your sweet face!!! I watched the whole thing, I cried a little. Lo you are so amazing, I am praying for you sweet girl. You are such a blessing to me and I pray for your peace in your decisions and that each day when you awake, God's hands lift you up and carry you each day throughout your struggles and that one day your vision will be clear and God will heal your sight. I thank you for being an amazing friend, I'm always asking you for advice about my crazy life, when I feel foolish not asking about you more and how I can help u. Lo anything you need please know I would love to help any way I can. We'll talk soon. Love you Olivia

Anonymous said...

Sweet LoLo - I am so proud of you. And yes, I did watch your entire video. I am so happy that you understand Who is in control, that He is fully aware of every detail of what is going on with you, and He knows your future (and holds it). Proud of you for being such a wise, strong young lady. Love you bunches, sweetie!
pammy

David H said...

Loren, I love you! You are truly a gift from God to me and your mom and everyone who knows you. This video is a blessing to anyone who views it. Please know your daddy is always praying for you and that our God will provide what you need. I am confident in this.