Thursday, August 11, 2011

model-esque

We just celebrated my oldest nieces' birthday a few days ago, SHE'S FOUR! I can hardly believe it. She acts like she's 15 sometimes but I still can't believe it.

This is a small sized collage, but a personal favorite. This was the day they took me to their new house that's being built, to show me around.


I asked them to strike a pose and say 'fabulous'. They haven't experienced people asking them to pose very much in life yet so this is what they came up with - Hands on hips, lean forward, be a scary animal/dinosaur. Perfect. Just what I wanted.

Little Miss on the right will be THREE in September. I don't even want to talk about it.


1 comment:

Lauren G said...

oh my goodness!! I cannot believe how big they are!! so precious!! really love those pics!!