Thursday, April 28, 2011

peeps


fact: I have eaten 9 peeps in 5 days.
fact: I am completely unashamed
fact: They are actually not that bad for you...

{this was the last one. it is no longer.}

I say that purely for justification of my recent actions. When it comes to these, I just cannot help myself. And when I looked at the nutritional facts on the back, it just made it worse. For some reason I only like the Easter ones, and particularly the pink ones. My darling friend Chelsea says she can only eat the yellow ones, and can taste the pink in the other ones lol. So I thought I would shed some light on these little ones. Just because I want to.

For 1 Peep:
Calories: 27.5
Total Fat: 0g
Total Carbs: 7g
Total Sugars: 6.5g
Protein: .25g

Okay. You're probably thinking, 'whyy is she writing about peeps, honestly'. Actually Meredith is probably thinking that, but it BLOWS my mind a little. And I promise I'm not like this about other food, I just really like peeps and I thought that maybe you do too. :) So go ahead, have a peep.

Love ya,
Procrastinator of papers and lover of peeps

No comments: