Monday, May 23, 2011

colorful, yet random. colorfully random.

I feel like I need to re-introduce my self. Hello, I've not been here in almost a month. Holy cow, how does that even happen?! Well when I mentioned that summer class last time, I wasn't kidding, it was one of the most intense classes I've experienced yet. ever. And its a whole other thing to learn the old testament for four hours a day, everyday. But I loved it.

There are sooo many things that have been going on in this heart of mine and the things and people around me that I would love to let out and share. So we'll take this nice and easy....

I don't know about you but the song that's playing is so stinking sweet and I heard it on a commercial. And fell in love. You might already know it, but I didn't so I thought I'd share...it's Home by Edward Sharpe and The Magnetic Zeros.


First off
1. who wouldn't want to have their own store/bakery and
2. be able to dress like that and pull it off?!


Uhm, I just love sequins. Especially these.

{source unknown}

beautiful.


I just like.


I would love for this to come to me in the mail.


LOVE.



how cute are these boxes? and probably easily done too :)


I want to do this. someday. somehow.

Please come back by :) I promise I'll be blogging a lot more in the next week!

No comments: