Tuesday, December 7, 2010

once again.

If the past two weeks haven't been enough reason to trust and believe in the God who created you and I, yesterday would be undeniable.

The past few months we've had some issues with our insurance. Nothing serious, just mistakes that our insurance had made, twice. It wouldn't be a problem if I didn't need insurance. Well it just so happened that they decided to take me off of my insurance two days before my surgery, for no apparent reason (yesterday). Not only did my mom sit on the phone for four hours frantically trying to fix everything, she sent out a quick e-mail to a handful of people for prayer that God would somehow make this work out, since He had clearly been in control of everything else. Well some of those people, emailed other people, and my aunt pammy e-mail 110 people, all asking for a quick prayer of God's faithfulness.

Well, my goodness. God most certainly is faithful beyond belief.

First of all, insurance companies (from what they said) only reinstate a person after 24 hours at least. They told my mom that it would be completely impossible to reinstate me before the end of that day. Well, after hours of phone calls, they called us back after about 30 minutes of telling us that, to let us know that everything was taken care of.

I don't know about you, but that, to me, just shows the power of prayer and what a mighty thing it is. Or better yet, what a mighty God that loves us and cares for us. So tomorrow, I will go with an eased heart, not anxious or worried. I will be mindful of the way God takes care of me and no matter the situation or circumstance, I know that God's timing and ways are perfect and good.


Proverbs 3:5-8

Trust in the Lord with all your heart

and lean not on your own understanding;

in all your ways acknowledge him,

and he will make your paths straight.

Do not be wise in your own eyes;

fear the Lord and shun evil.

This will bring health to your body

and nourishment to your bones.

{For the next few days, I will be away from my office blog. So try not to miss me :) just kidding}

No comments: