Thursday, November 4, 2010

what in the world are you?!

I need some help from you.

My grandparents came for a visit a few weeks ago and brought with them, this.


I have no idea what it is. A wine bottle? A bottle? A....um.....i give up.



The bottle has a screw like top as seen above. But it came to us with a cork....


And it has somewhat distinct signage like this. What it means, I have no idea.


And the bottom looks as if it was cut off. But the cut is super clean and smooth, so much that it doesn't look like it was. Like maybe it came like that originally, but highly unlikely.

All of this to say, what in the WORLD do you think this is? I mean really, we have no idea besides a certain type of bottle. But I just wonder what it really is. Not that it matters, but if you have any idea, clue, hunch, thought, feel free to leave a comment and help me out!

Until then, it sits on the kitchen counter staring right at me as if to say, 'you have no idea what I am do you?'

That just made me sounds strange. Ignore me please. But do help me out if you have an idea!

No comments: