Saturday, August 28, 2010

here we go.

I realized that the next couple of weeks are going to be somewhat chaotic. a tad eventful. and travelsome. I flew into lubbock this morning; my home away from home. To say that I have missed this dry and ever so flat town would be an understatement. I drove past campus this morning and just about lost it. But thankfully I have already been able to reminisce with a few dearly and crazily loved ones. And I cannot wait to fully enjoy the rest of the weekend with people I cherish. I'll be sure to let you know how it all goes.

Anyways, in the next two weeks I will be going to a big city, a big concert, a big house, and a big...doctor's office? Um. sure. But really, I know that might be just enough info that you desire to know, but I will have so much to talk about, show you in just the span of two weeks. And to start it all off with a bang...lubbock. my sweet and always welcoming place.

I need to reassure those of you who I am not going to see because of these things, even though I'm looking forward to going, I miss you already. I will be back so shortly. You know who you are.

and since i'm posting this in the wee hours of the night...sleep sweetly.

No comments: