Sunday, August 22, 2010

inspiration overload

every once in a while I come across things that either inspire new ideas or are just lovely to look at. but sometime, when i see new things or talk about ideas of this and that, my mind goes nuts.

nuts because it is so full of, 'oh my you could make this or this or try doing that! or what about this too...' thats what my mind says amidst whatever is causing the thoughts themselves.

so here is a peek at the things i either plan on trying to do, or are just inspiring in themselves.










{blog. unknown}

{unknown}

I try my best to remember where I found each picture and link them back to their owners, out of respect. But I have to apologize because some of these I just cannot remember where they came from.

I'll try to post some pictures of the finished classroom sometime soon!

No comments: