Thursday, August 12, 2010

star light, star bright

so tonight. do you have any plans? say around midnight or so?

well. the perseid meteor shower will be filling the night sky with up to 50 or 60 'shooting stars' per hour late tonight. apparently it is one of the best meteor showers for the entire year and it happens tonight aug 12-13. I have plans to lay outside with a good friend or two, in complete awe of God's majesty and splendor.

I know some have significant others who are fairly distant, but i have a solution for you. you both will most likely be looking at the same night sky if you just lay down in the grass or cement or blanket, whatever floats your boat. so you can both enjoy watching at the same time. how wonderful is that!

and if you plan on being asleep, think again. I just wanted to let everyone know because I was unaware earlier and I don't want anyone to miss out on such an opportunity of sweetness.

have a great rest of the day! its thursday!

No comments: