Sunday, June 20, 2010

thought of the day. again.

don't use chapstick after its been out in the sun. even if it looks like its just fine. don't do it.

it's gross.

I want to make a snippet of a [public] love note, since it is still father's day & because I love him. There are so many reasons why I desperately need, care for, and love my dad. He is providing in every way possible. He loves me and I know it full well. And he encourages both my sisters and I in our relationships with the Lord and that is what I am most thankful for. He is responsible and calm. He is understanding and helpful. He usually has answers for all of my questions. I know that the number of solid relationships between father and child, or even existing ones at that, can seem rare. So tonight, and other nights, I am so very thankful to have a father. And one that loves and cares for me. I couldn't be at the point in my life (whether physically, emotionally, spiritually, educationally) that I am at without him. Thank you for being a father who spurs us on with our relationship with our heavenly Father.

And thanks for buying me dinner tonight :)

No comments: