Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hello June!

Good mid morning, almost afternoon!

Yesterday, I got to use my picky, particular, anal hand at trimming a room with paint while my best friend powered through painting all of the walls herself. I'm such a huge help. Sorry.

Today, I just want to give you a little piece of this......


Jillian Edwards.

My friend and baylor alum, mer, introduced me to her voice and I absolutely love it. She went/goes to Baylor and I believe is now in Nashville for the summer, recording another album. get it girl.

Her songs really make you relax and feel so chill. perfect for summer. or spring. or fall and winter. love it.

You can find her on itunes everyone. Go on now. Check it out.

This week, my wonderful friends Jaime and Grant will be getting married. Today is there rehearsal and friday is the big, gigantic day. I am so excited for you two and I know you've been waiting for this for a while. I'm so glad I get to be apart of it.

No comments: