Saturday, April 7, 2012

Baltimore Pics!

I thought I would share some pictures from our past two trips to Baltimore this year! There's only a few and just some random places we experienced. It was enjoyable...except for the surgery and anxiety provoked moments.

{January Trip}


At Regi's - A quaint deli tucked in the south part of downtown.


Across the street from Regi's there was a overly stuffed old bookstore/Russian trinket store and had an enclave. I like to consider it a super secret spot.


Mom and Dad. Cute you guys.


They have these all over town. Neat.


The morning we left and it SNOWED! This was in January btw.


Best mom in the world.



A snowy Virginia.


This is the bracelet my parents gifted me in the taxi cab on the way to the hospital the morning of one of my surgeries.

Here's what it says: "He replied, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be uprooted and planted in the sea,' and it will obey you." -Luke 17:6


{March Trip}



Have to wear your 50-cent-best-friend ring when you can't take the real thing with you.



Cherry blossoms. All over the city. And cute brick streets everywhere too.


I died when I saw this door. How cute!

No comments: