Saturday, February 27, 2010

the pioneer woman

Okay. Okay. I told myself I wouldn't post anything today because I didn't want to seem overly anxious about this new little area I have made. But I can't help myself. Recently, my sister has introduced me to The Pioneer Woman who has one of the most interesting and humorous websites/blog I have come across. The past couple of days I have been completely unable to keep myself from reading the romance-love-transformation-story she has written in approximately 52 posts. I haven't finished it yet but I have never laughed, cried, and ignored my responsibilites all at the same time, until now.

If you need a good encouragement, laugh, or cry...then grab a cup of coffee. tea. whatever. and read it here.

she has also written her own cookbook. how neat.

3 comments:

Sparkles N' Sports said...

Hi there, found your blog through Andrea's!! I love the Pioneer Woman, her cookbook is awesome. I have made several things for dinner and it was all gobbled up. It's not low-fat by any means just some good ole southern food with loads of calories! I hope you are doing well!
Shannon

Anonymous said...

Thank you for blogging sweetie - I look forward to reading your updates. Just wish I could see you in person more. Love you bunches...

aunt pammy

mom said...

I have the cookbook, Andrea gave it to me! I agree with you, she is a neat lady and loves her family! Andrea has made many of the recipes thus far and say that they are awesome! I am excited about trying the cinnamon rolls, I would go for the "sweet" recipes, of course!
Keep those post coming!
I love you!