Monday, February 28, 2011

jars...

Don't you love the title? It's all I could think of...

In order to aid in my pursual to utilize all of the glass jars I've recently come into ownership of, I found some really neat and different ideas from others.


LOVE this! Wouldn't this be a great way to recieve a little gift?!


This makes me long for summer.....its coming, slowly but surely.


Great idea for a party or reception, except I would nix the old rusty vintage ones and go for the clean new ones like these :)


Ooooo...


Awhhh.


A jar snuggie?






Candles! Always a good idea, especially with these beautiful aqua jars.


Um, I couldn't help but post this. But I probably wouldn't do this myself, it looks like a jail cell for fish.


pantry style, love it.


Okay, I take it back this could be another favorite. LOVE the peonies.


I may or may not be saying 'love' way too much in this post.

LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these, I hope you enjoyed them. Now I'm off to tackle my paper for class...

No comments: